November 5, 2008

Trick or Treat








This year a ghost, firefighter and princess could be found in Queen Creek. Lots of candy was collected from Wednesday's "trunk or treat" (that was hosted by our church) and of course on Halloween night. Kaylee had a fistful of candy in one hand and her treat bag in the other....she was not going to let go! Austin and Tyler couldn't wait to get home and count their candy and sample their yummy treats.

Now that Halloween has come and gone the focus is on Christmas. 18 days and counting until the lights come on (as of November 5).
Check out our website to see an example of the animated Christmas lights. My husband is so talented!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Such cute kids and in their Halloween costumes! Ty is getting so big - when I first glanced at the pictures I thought it was Austin.
Austin is too tan to be a ghost - haha. Kaylee girl is adorable. Got to love all the yummy treats that come with Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Mindy-

They look so cute. And you can tell they had a great time. We dressed up Scott up and he hated his costume at first. I posted pictures on my blog if you want to check them out.

-Nancy

Steph said...

Hey Mindy!
I feel so OUT Of it! I had no idea you guys had a blog. John is so good about sharing these things. ;)
Your kids are getting so big! Kaylee is so beautiful, I haven't seen pictures of her since last Christmas.
Anyhow, just wanted to say hello and add you to my blog reading list. :)
Steph Y.