June 4, 2008

Then......And Now




My mom kept this dress that I wore when I was a baby; so yesterday I tried it on Kaylee and it fits pretty well. This is the ONLY picture that turned out; she was not cooperating during the photo shoot.


I plan to take her into a studio and get some better pictures done (I will post them when I get them). Kaylee even has the curls like I did. The top of her hair is straight like mine was but I couldn't bring myself to cut bangs like my mom did to my hair.


Do you think she looks like me when I was a baby? I can see some similarities, but she is her own unique self.


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Kaylee girl is so cute! I love her little curls. I think she does look like you - she will grow up to be beautiful :)

Jennie Blaser said...

That is so fun to have the same dress! What cute curls. I can't believe how big she is!