June 3, 2008

Fresh veggies from the garden

These are the vegetables I picked from the garden yesterday.

And this is the zucchini bread I made. Here is the recipe:

ZUCCHINI BREAD

1 cup oil
3 eggs
2 cups sugar
3 tsp. vanilla
3 cups sifted flour
¼ tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. soda
3 tsp. cinnamon
2 cups grated zucchini

Combine oil, eggs, sugar and vanilla. Beat well. Combine all dry ingredients in separate bowl and add, alternately, with zucchini. Beat well after each addition. Bake 1 hour at 325 degrees. Makes two medium size loaves.



2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is awesome that you have your own garden! I love that bread recipe. The last time I made bread the middle didn't cook - I will have to try this recipe maybe it is better!

Liberty Weaver said...

I'm going to try this bread!! It looks so very tasty!