January 22, 2009

Trying to catch up.....


I haven't posted anything for at least 2 months...yikes!!! I'm sure no one will read my blog since I am not very good at posting; but at least I am trying to record events so I can update my journal too :).

Our family has some exciting news....we are expecting baby #4 this summer. We are very excited and feel blessed as we anticipate another little one. The boys are excited (Kaylee has no clue) and have definite ideas about the gender (Austin wants a sister and Tyler a brother) and have even starting suggesting names. When we told the kids about the new baby, one of the first things out of Austin's mouth was "Oh great, now I have to take care of three kids!" It was so cute. He really does help out a lot with Tyler and Kaylee. I have been so sick for about 5 or 6 weeks and he is always worried about me and asks what he can do. I am now 17 weeks along and feeling better than I was during December and January. Here is an ultrasound taken at around 11-12 weeks.




On Sunday I decided to experiment with pigtails in Kaylee's hair. She actually held still and let me play. Her hair is getting so long and I love the curls so I usually don't put it up, but I think she looks really cute. She is such a girly girl.



7 comments:

Melissa M. said...

Congratulations!
I think I heard about you being pregnant, but it's good to read it right from you.
Kaylee is really cute in those pigtails, nice job!

Jennie Blaser said...

Hey, I know we keep missing each other to actually get together, but congrats. I know Brian and Dave see each other occasionally for lunch, but we need to do something one of these weekends together. When is Austin's baptism? We are heavily involved in soccer now, coaching Josh's team, and Eden playing too.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Zach and I are so happy for you guys. I will be excited to follow your pregnancy progress. When are you due?

Amanda said...

Yeah, you updated!! Yeah, you are preggo with baby #4! I can't wait to meet the next McNamara baby this summer!
Kaylee girl looks cute in her pigtails! I love that she is so girly ;)

Steph said...

Congratulations on the new baby! Kaylee is gorgeous. I love the hair. Maya's wee little pigtails look teeny next to her long locks!

Are you going to find out what you are having??

Steph

Amanda said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Amanda

Calipalooza said...

Congratulations! That is such great news!