July 26, 2009

Macie Grace


Our little girl is here! We are pleased to announce the birth of Macie Grace McNamara. She was born on July 19th at 11:23 p.m. She weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz. and was 20" long. She has lots of dark hair and reminds us of Tyler as a newborn.

Her older brothers and sister can't get enough of her. They are super excited to have a new little baby in the house and are good helpers around the house. I can't believe we have 4 children now! We feel so blessed to have such sweet and precious children in our home.

We have had lots of help during the last week. Brian's mom was here for about 5 days and then my mom is here now helping. We also get Brian's stepmom for about a week too after my mom leaves. We appreciate all the help and support from our families, friends and neighbors. Thanks so much! We will post more pictures soon!

6 comments:

jbuell21@hotmail.com said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful-hope all is well for you guys.

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful with all her dark hair. How fun for Kaylee to have a sister.

Shalisa said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I can definitely see the resemblance to Tyler. Tell him I said hello and to come see me soon. --Miss Arnold

Amanda said...

Ohhhh, sweet little Macie! I love her already! She is beautiful and totally reminds me of Tyler :)
I am glad that she is here and I can't wait to hold her.
You do have four amazing and adorable kids. Take care.
Love you!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Congratulations she is so beautiful!
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Steph said...

She's gorgeous! I love the name too. :) Congratulations!